BLAM...a spin off? BLAM...a spin off?

Nicely Done

Good movie... had a good laugh... goodtimes

NONE HERE GO AWAY NONE HERE GO AWAY

Only saving grace is the humor factor

Okay man... grow some balls and let this girl go... there is plenty others and you don't need to get all torn up about one dumb bitch. Onto the flash... it was pretty shitty... music was ear splitting and didn't even loop well, animation was ok nothing special the only thing that saved this from a blam was me laughing my ass off AT YOU.

Sheindlin's Reign Sheindlin's Reign

Best flash movie I have seen to date

Sir that has to be the funniest shit I've seen on this site BAR NONE! Please make more as that was amazing!

Dominion Of Candian Tire Dominion Of Candian Tire

SHUTTTT UPPPPP!

You took the gag a little to far in the part with the shouting and puting shit in the bag... MY EARS ARE FUCKING BLEEDING ASSHOLE... fucking candian tire guy made me laugh cause I fucking hate him too... nice try

F.N.F. #7 - Cricket Trick F.N.F. #7 - Cricket Trick

Not funny

Good artistic work on this one.... Not my type of humor but effort was put into this and it shows... sure other people will find it funnier then me but just not my cup of tea.

The Adventures of Giani 1 The Adventures of Giani 1

Made me laugh

Yeah, the graphics where not very good and this flash didn't take long to make but it still made me laugh... like the 80's music and the way Giani moves was pretty fucking funny... put a little more time in on the next one and work on the backgrounds a bit and you might have something here.

CodeRedClock responds:

lol thanks, this took 5 mins and was ment to be a total joke....and it passed. LOL

Saving Private Reiner Saving Private Reiner

HAHAHAHHAA

Great Job keep up the good work! Can't wait for pt2

silver-scythe responds:

I wouldn't hold your fucking breath. I wouldn't waste my time finishing something noone is interested it. But I have already started working on my next flash. I have decided to try high framerate, uniquely framed animation, no humour, but at least it should look cool. thanks for the review anyway.

Resident Beavis Episode 2 Resident Beavis Episode 2

Good

lol it was kinda funny..... but the end with peanut butter jelly in slow motion made me crack up.. good show

07 30 01 new portal music 07 30 01 new portal music

Like the Old Music Better

The New Home page music is good but I don't really like the portal one. It sounds too fast, it seems that you only added a drum beat and speeded up the music.

FDA responds:

well I created some beats around the old one so that it was more of a "remix" of the old theme to eaze viewers into a differnt loop somewhere down the line. I never changed the tempo of the loop, however... play them side by side and you shall see :)

Ron + Murray Ron + Murray

That was Ok

It was kind of funny but you need to improve on sound and graphics. This movie wasn't a waste of my time so good job.